By joining the BSIC you can have the chance to establish relationships with other students with similar interests, continuously develop your awareness of recent trends and developments and apply many of the concepts learned in class.
How to apply:
Twice a year, during Fall and Spring the BSIC recruits new members.
APPLICATIONS ARE NOW OPEN
In general, our members have found the experience very rewarding and educational and happily dedicate quite a bit of their free time to club activities. If you like finance, don’t miss the chance and apply in the next recruitment session!
Who should apply?
We are looking for students in the following areas:
Positions in CORPORATE FINANCE, whose purposes are to:
– develop market awareness of the latest deals happening
– value companies
– deepen in general the knowledge of all aspects of corporate finance including deal structuring, financing, financial statement analysis etc.
Positions in MARKETS, whose aims are to:
– develop members’ ability to understand how different factors impact financial markets
– develop trade ideas based on either fundamental or quantitative considerations
– develop risk management practices that help to enhance performance
The club is open to both undergraduate and graduate students. You need to have a very strong and proven passion for finance and some free time to dedicate to the Club. You should budget at least between 3-5 hours of your time per week for club meetings and club activities.
2019 Spring Recruitment is now open until February 24th
To apply, click here.
or paste the following link in your web browser: http://www.bsic.it/application-step-1/